Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Amber Rose




Amber Rose is on the upcoming July issue of KING magazine!! Check out the Interview below:

KING: What do you think is the perception of Amber Rose?

Amber Rose: I spoke to people, asking why do I constantly get ridiculed. Is it because I was a stripper?

K: Well that doesn’t help that perception much.

AR: But they said, “No, people don’t care about that, it’s that they think that you’re with all these men, when you’re not.” I’m only taking that from certain people that I spoke to. Maybe it’s that too, or that I’m very comfortable with my body. I can be topless on Miami Beach, that doesn’t make me a whore. That’s an everyday thing on Miami Beach. It’s just such a big deal because I’m in the public eye.

K: If you’re cognizant of these things, why go from one public relationship into another one with Wiz Khalifa?

AR: Let’s put it like this, I promised myself that I would never in my life ever again deal with a man in the music industry…ever!

K: But?

AR: I met him to give him a pair of sunglasses from my company. You know, he’s from PA, I’m from PA—I wanted to look out for him. We exchanged numbers over Twitter…

K: There’s something to be said about Twitter hookups. Continue.

AR: [Laughs] Yeah, but it was strictly business for me to give him the shades. He calls and tells me he’s in LA and can he come and get the shades. I told him I’m about to go to Runyon and work out and I’ll contact him after. He says he has the day off and I told him he could come to Runyon with me because I’m going by myself. It would be cool to have some company. He said, cool.

K: You guys connected during that workout session, then?

AR: We hung out, we were friends. That’s when I posted that picture [on Twitter] saying, “me and my little brother Wiz.” ‘Cause I was like, “I’m not dealing with no young rapper.”

K: So when did that relationship turn into incest?

AR: [Laughs] I chilled with him for two weeks. We didn’t kiss or nothing. Then he left for Pittsburgh and when he left I was so lost without him. He has to come back, I just miss him, and I don’t look at him like a little brother.

K: Why is that?

AR: He’s just so positive. He’s one of those people that in any situation he can always see the brighter side to something. And he always has a smile on his face, he’s never in a bad mood, he’s super talented and smart, he’s a boss. Just being around him I realized he’s not no little boy like I thought he was. He’s a grown man about his business. His music alone, he’s not in the same circle as those other dudes, he’s on some other s--t. So when he left we just talked on the phone constantly and that’s when we realized we were really falling for each other. And I was like when this young boy gets back from Pittsburgh; he is definitely getting some…definitely [laughs].

K: Points awarded for honesty. Does it make sense to ask who made the first move?

AR: [Laughs] Ah s--t, it was mutual. It was that energy and that feeling, we really fell for each other really hard really fast.

K: What’s the difference between this relationship with Wiz and your last with Kanye?

AR: The thing of it is…how can I say this without sounding crazy or mean? I’m sorry.

K: No need to apologize, the floor is yours.

AR: There’s no comparison in personalities. You know when people say how do you go from Kanye to Wiz Khalifa, that’s a downgrade. But the only question I can ask them is: have you ever dated Kanye? Because I have, and believe me, I did not downgrade at all. Not in any aspect, at all.

..........(on stands May 31st, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment