Saturday, May 19, 2012

Will Smith


At the red carpet premiere for Men In Black 3 in Moscow, a foreign reporter decided to get a hug from Will Smith which obviously wasn't enough because the man went in for a kiss. Will wasn't having that. It's understandable that across the seas of America, kissing is a simple gesture of endearment but come on- do your homework before you just go smooching on anyone.
[Will quickly regained his composure as he continued to make his way down the red carpet. Still, [Will Smith] was heard addressing the situation as saying, "Sorry, he tried to kiss me in my mouth. This joker's lucky I didn't sucker-punch him." Realizing that the camera was still rolling, he added, "Oh, sorry, I said that on camera." -AceShowbiz.com]
West Philly coming out? LOL, gotta love Will. I think that reporter will think about the next black man he tries to kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment